|Trading software||MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5 for Android/iPhone, cTrader, cTrader WEB, cAlgo|
|Headquartered||Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
Is OctaFX scam or legit? OctaFX is a trusted global broker that offers a user-friendly platform, and a wide selection of tradable instruments. OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards and guarantees fund security and negative balance protection to their clients.
The five OctaFX benefits
This is why we rank OctaFX as the best Forex broker.
- Security. They provide you with a prosperous environment by utilizing the tightest spreads in the industry, providing top market conditions and fixed-rated exchange rates (in some cases). OctaFX also offers negative balance protection, the industry’s lowest minimum deposit, no slippage or delays, no swaps, maximum leverage of 1:500, and does not make commission from deposits or withdrawals.
- Convenience. OctaFX grants local deposit and withdrawal options. Their customer support speaks your language, so it should come as no surprise that they work with local banks and transfer services that enable you to make deposits and withdrawals seamlessly.
- Peace of Mind. Take comfort in knowing that OctaFX has won many awards from several Forex focused publishers, including an accolade naming them the top broker in Asia.
- Profit potential. OctaFX offers some of the most famous and most lucrative contests. Whether it’s for IBs, traders, or demo users, people have been winning huge prizes, like brand new cars, just by trading. There are even weekly random drawings for scooters. They provide a standard 50% deposit bonus, which sometimes climbs to 100% during special events or holidays.
- Rewards. OctaFX has two unique programs. A free status program, which unlocks a bevy of benefit like even lower spreads, faster withdrawals, and invitations to VIP events. Additionally, you’re awarded incredible gifts just by trading, like MacBooks, and all for free.
This OctaFX Forex broker review is meant to help guide those unsure of how to navigate the murky Forex waters. Should you focus on who has the best Forex app or which broker offers the best copy trade platform? When searching for a Forex broker that is right for you, you need to consider several factors, like: Are they trustworthy and reliable, what are their fees, how is their platform, do they offer mobile trading, how is their customer service, do they have copy trading services. In this case, we will examine OctaFX. Is OctaFX a scam? No, absolutely not.
OctaFX has been in the market for years, servicing clients worldwide, but mainly those residing in Asia. They’re embedded deep within the fabric of society in countries they work with through charitable initiatives. There is not a single Forex broker that can claim to be more reliable or trustworthy than OctaFX.
OctaFX has taken home over 35 awards! Most notably, OctaFX was named the Best Forex Broker in Asia (2020), meaning that they are the best Forex broker in India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Pakistan, and elsewhere! To top it off, the best Forex app belongs to OctaFX as well, claiming that award back in 2018 when European CEO Magazine bestowed upon them that honor. These awards not only signify their respectability, but they denote an opportunity for potential clients to seek refuge with OctaFX and earn more.
OctaFX is an umbrella brand used by two independent broker entities. Octa Markets Cyprus Ltd is an investment firm registered in Cyprus and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) using the domain OctaFX.eu. This enables users to trade with a broker under European regulatory oversight with enhanced levels of safeguards. The OctaFX.com website is registered under Octa Markets Incorporated established in St. Vincent and the Grenadines which permits its clients to take advantage of higher leverage and bonus promotions.
OctaFX Mobile App
A mobile version is available via the app store, free of charge. In 2019, Europe CEO Magazine awarded OctaFX for the Best Mobile Trading App. The app can used the same way as on desktop. You can modify your leverage, track your contest statistics, make money transfers, activate bonuses, and more. The user interface made the experience fun and easy to maneuver. The app supports nine languages in total. Whether you live in India, Indonesia or Pakistan, rest assured that OctaFX has you covered with daily expert trading advice along with educational insight.
OctaFX regularly holds webinars which are beneficial for those new to Forex trading and are determined to make a career out of it. While learning on your own is admirable, OctaFX works with big names in the industry and connects with their base through different mediums.
Several platforms offer services allowing newbies to copy professional traders. OctaFX’s program works in a similar way. In fact, according to Forex-Awards OctaFX is the ‘Best Copy Trading Platform 2020’. What makes OctaFX’s copy trading platform rise above the rest is the care they put into it.
Of course you can sort through thousands of Master Traders through the category that appeals to you most and read what they have to say about their trading strategies, but OctaFX goes a step further. They have in-house experts that closely monitor Master Trader’s and make sure they’re not engaging in risky trading behavior or misleading copiers.
OctaFX has first-class customer service, something other brokers could boast about. A representative is available to you 24/7 and they speak your language. When you consider how many countries OctaFX services, then it becomes even more impressive. Peace of mind may be the most underrated benefit, yet when you need an issue resolved, regardless of the time, OctaFX is there.
OctaFX offers ultra tight spreads. The quotes at OctaFX are quoted at up to 5 decimal places and start from as low as zero pips for their ECN accounts. There are no commission charges applicable for trades with OctaFX.
Instrument Spreads (in pips):
- EUR/USD Minimum 0.4 pips
- GBP/USD Minimum 0.5 pips
- AUD/USD Minimum 0.6 pips
- USD/CHF Minimum 0.4 pips
- EUR/JPY Minimum 0.6 pips
- GBP/JPY Minimum 0.7 pips
- NZD/USD Minimum 0.6 pips